A Winning FormulaExamberry classes are small (a maximum of 9 children), supportive and fun! We equip children with the skills, knowledge and practice they need to tackle exams with confidence.
We include parents in our winning team with clear communication and feedback. Our high quality coursework, produced in-house, ensures children are prepared for the exams to come. The formula works, and our children consistently achieve; 85-90% of children who have followed the Examberry 11+ course gain places at schools of their choice.
Courses and Exams
- Year 4 – Foundation Course covering KS2 from September to July
- Year 5 – 11+ Course from September to July
- Year 6 – Independent Schools & Stage 2 exam preparation from September to December
- Summer Intensive 1 and 2 Week Courses for Year 4 and Year 5 – July to August
- Creative Writing 4 day Workshops for Years 4, 5 and 6 – throughout the year
- Mock Exams – from May to September
Examberry students’ success is our source of pride. Our aim is provide children with the confidence, knowledge and skills they need to achieve their very best.
A Passion For Education
The winning Examberry team is proud to
- create entrance exam papers for top London independent schools
- have worked with Mensa and Channel 4 on the successful Child Genius programme
- provide mock 11+ papers for other tutoring organisations worldwide
- publish original 11+ test papers available from High Street retailers
Dates for Your Diary
Summer intensive courses are 10 day courses for years 4 and 5. Classes are for 3 and a half hours per day.
New School Year 2021/22
If you would like to visit us at our head office in Ealing prior to booking please call us on 07733 554 447.
Parents Information Evenings
Advice for Year 5 Examberry parents on the 11+ preparation and application process.
Staff, Tutors and Facilities
Examberry tutors are fully trained, experienced and committed to preparing children for 11+ in every way to attain places in their chosen schools. Many have worked or are working at local schools, both state and independent.
Our highly qualified course production team, together with administration staff, are based at our Head Office in Ealing. All Examberry staff and tutors have been DBS checked.
We have 5 tuition centres in Ealing, Hounslow, Kingston, New Malden, Slough and Wimbledon. You are very welcome to visit our Head Office in Ealing any time between 10.00am and 3.00pm Monday to Friday. Please phone or email to make an appointment.
- Verbal Reasoning
- Non Verbal Reasoning