Terms and Conditions
Mock exams terms and conditions can be found here.
All parents/guardians must ensure that they read the following Terms and Conditions of Enrolment before they enrol. Please note that once your registration has been accepted by Examberry the following terms and conditions apply.
- Prices are correct at time of registration and are subject to change without notice.
- Fees include all class tuition, course materials and homework. Fees are payable in advance by Direct Debit on a monthly basis.
- If any payment is not made by the due date, a charge of 10% of the outstanding instalment(s) will be levied automatically.
- Should the payment schedule not be adhered to at any time and the child continues to attend lessons, Examberry Tuition Ltd will be entitled to end any agreement to pay by instalments and to demand that all outstanding payments, together with the payment of the remaining balance of the total course fees, are paid in full immediately.
- Failure to pay any instalment may result in the student being excluded from further classes.
Fees do not include specialist or extra lessons.
Commencement of Tuition
- On payment of the deposit or registration fee, which is non-refundable, Examberry will reserve a place for your child on your selected course, which is done strictly on a first come first serve basis.
- A child may only attend classes once Examberry Tuition Ltd. has received either payment via direct debit or full payment.
- Examberry reserves the right to change the times of the courses, and to make changes in regulations, syllabus, fees, etc. without prior notice.
- Examberry do not guarantee in any way that the tuition will enable the student to pass the relevant exams or achieve entrance to their desired schools.
- If for some unexpected reason you wish to withdraw your child from lessons, cancellations are subject to a charge of 50% of a monthly fee if this occurs within 7 days of the course starting. All other cancellations are subject to one month’s notice in writing.
- The course fee deposit will be retained and is not transferable.
- The balance of fees is calculated to the end of the month of the last attendance by the pupil. If a pupil is withdrawn part way through the month, full payment for that month is charged.
- All books and materials belonging to Examberry remain the property of Examberry and may need to be returned before departure.
- The safety of our pupils is of paramount importance.
- Children should be brought into and collected from the tuition centre reception at the beginning and end of each class. To ensure your child’s safety, children must not leave the building unless they are accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- All teaching material is provided during the course and is included in the course fee.
- We do not offer temporary class swaps, students are required to complete a missed lesson’s classwork and homework with the aid of pre-recorded videos available through our online portal.
- Replacement copies of lost/damaged books will be replaced at
the client’s expense.
- All Examberry course materials are subject to copyright. Photocopying or any other means of electronic reproduction are strictly prohibited without written permission from Examberry Tuition Ltd.
What happens if my class falls on a Bank Holiday Monday?
- If your class falls on a Bank Holiday Monday you will be contacted in advance and offered an option to either have your class on the Bank Holiday Monday or to reschedule it to a different day.
- Examberry must be notified promptly of any absences through illness. Examberry must be notified of suspected or known infectious diseases so that appropriate action can be taken.
- If a lesson is cancelled by Examberry Tuition Ltd, an extra-help session(s) will be arranged to replace it.
- It is a basic stipulation of the agreement between the student/parent/guardian and Examberry or its representatives that neither Examberry nor its representatives are liable to the student in cases where Examberry is unable to fulfill any services to which they are contractually bound because of strikes or other reasons that are beyond their control. This includes traffic congestion and public transport delays.
- Examberry accepts no responsibility or liability for personal accident or loss or damage of property. You are strongly advised to take out personal insurance.